Monday, March 28, 2011

Finalising Ideas

I have decided to have 5 photo's in the final series as I feel it makes the series complete.

I have also decided to have the photo's in series all taken in the lounge. Although I am a little worried the photo's could end up a little to similar I think it reflects how we use the space in our flat a lot better as we are constantly in the lounge and spend a lot more time there rather than in our bedrooms or the kitchen. It is more communal and is the main space where we interact.

In these last two images trying to decide how much to put into the images and the brightness and contrast will be important, especially when getting them to all work together as a series.





I quite like the flow of the movement in the top image and the opacity in the curtain/window, I find this is what differentiates it from the other photo's in the series.
The window in the last photo is quite dominate as the photo's were taken and night and this is the only image that has black windows, although I feel it makes the photo seem a bit more busy and crowded I think it adds to the series as it shows the space in a different way.

These are the contact sheet's for the last to photo's in my series:
You can see the effects the different lighting settings on the camera have on the photo's in some of these images as I was playing around making sure I used the best one possible.

4thSeriesFinal



Last Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment