Monday, March 21, 2011

Reflections

I noticed when taking photo's at night that I can create a similar effect with what I was doing in photoshop with the reflections of my flat in the windows. 
I like the composition of these photo's and the effect the lines create when they are reflected onto each other. I also like how I am included in some of the images due to the reflection, I find that helps make the viewer realise the image is a reflection.
I really like these photographs, however I am not sure these images quite fit with the idea of the assignment as I have not used photoshop.  

Never the less here are some of the photo's I took while experimenting with this. 






The lighting of these three are different as they were taken in a different room. 





Contact Sheet: 


210311 ContactSheet

No comments:

Post a Comment