Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A look around the flat.

Below is my first set of photo's for this assignment.
When I was going through my photo's editing them, I noticed I had forgotten to change the ISO from when I was doing night photography in the holidays so the images are really grainy. This is something I can easily fix in my next photo's. 
After editing my photo's I have picked out a few which I think are more successful.


I really like these first three photo's and their composition however they all have areas of white which are blown-out. I think part of the reason I like these photo's is because of the reflections in the windows, maybe I could try taking photo's like this at different times of the day when the light isn't so harsh so I hopefully wont get so many blown-out areas. 


I quite like the simplicity of the last two photographs and the one above of the wall texture. I think these photo's will be good for layering over some of the busier images. 



These are the images I created while playing around with Photoshop in class today. In these images I was experimenting with the colour burn tool as well as the black and white adjustment with the lightening tool. I quite like the end results especially in the second image.



Here is the contact sheet:



Flat#1

No comments:

Post a Comment